3701Re: Unity Games Logo

  • Eddie Campisano
    Feb 2, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Dave Bernazzani" <dber@g...> wrote:

      > I'm not sure about T-shirts - maybe we've gone overboard :) But I
      am glad
      > other people like the logo!

      Dave! Don't go squashing the T-shirt idea. We're on a roll, a
      steamroller, and you'll get squished like meeple roadkill if you get
      in the way. We're about to make Dave F., the outstanding graphic
      artist, rich and famous! Soon everyone will be wearing UGII T-shirts!
      We can have the UG sybol everywhere. I say we'll be proud to wear the
      UG label everywhere we go!

      But, seriously, I think having the UG logo on a T-shirt is a good
      idea. Even if we can't get it done for UGII, we can still do it.
      There's no need to rush into this, but every lawn care and trash
      company has their own T-shirts displaying their company logo; so why
      not us too?! And, as I said before, I'm willing to put up some cash
      in advance. Hey, I'd rather wear a UG T-shirt than a Boardgame Geek T-
      shirt!

      Eddie
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic