3697Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Unity Games Logo

    Feb 2, 2001
      Mark Edwards wrote:

      > I always liked Dave B's original line, "Unity Games... We
      > Don't Suck" or wait, maybe it was "Friendship Through Gaming".
      > I forget. They both have their merits though.

      Hehheh... people might think that's funny but it was true! I don't remember
      the exact wording, but we had a couple working doozies for a motto. "Unity
      Games - We Don't Suck" was definitely one of them. "Unity Games - If We Had
      Other Friends, We Wouldn't Be Here" was another. Some obviously got the axe
      quicker than others :)

      I wonder if anyone kept their ticket and/or name badge from UG1 (which has
      the original UG1 motto printed on it)? I think I saw Dave Rapp selling his
      on ebay for a pretty profit! (thinking back on it, those fancy UG1 tickets
      I made up were more a waste of time than anything - I think about a quarter
      of them went into the bucket after the prizes were drawn and they were no
      longer needed! hehheh).

      dber@...