3696Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Unity Games Logo

    Feb 2, 2001
      Mark Edwards wrote:
      > Despite the fact that I'm color blind (or have a color vision
      > deficiency if you want to say it the PC way) I just love color!

      I was thinking a bit of color on the lettering might be nice too. But it's
      nice as is. Let's leave it up to David!

      > And while we're at it, could someone supply Dave
      > with a Europa or Sumera meeple for modeling purposes?
      > I know everyone fawns over the game, but those
      > Carcassonne meeples are just too squat. Thankfully
      > it appears Dave took some of the squat out of them, but
      > still can't we have non-phantasmed meeples? And besides
      > the Europa/Sumera meeples come in both sexes!

      Carcassonne meeples come in both sexes. It's a little known fact. They
      just don't make their citizens wear skirts. Plus when Carcassonne sweeps
      the planet, we will have a logo which reminds people of that great game.

      dber@...