3694Re: Unity Games Logo

  • Mark Edwards
    Feb 2, 2001
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Dave Bernazzani" <dber@g...> wrote:
      > Well, the first fine attempt at a Unity Games logo came in from
      David F
      > (many thanks!). I think it looks cool! I've added it to the main
      page:

      I love the new logo!

      Now I know I'll be shot down, criticized for being too critical,
      for besmirching Dave F's fine work...(and you knew it was
      coming)...but... can we experiment with a color for the UG letters?
      Not a lot, just a little, a teensy smidge, a faint hint, a mere
      pinch... then again neon yellow works good for me too. ;-)

      Despite the fact that I'm color blind (or have a color vision
      deficiency if you want to say it the PC way) I just love color!

      And while we're at it, could someone supply Dave with a Europa or
      Sumera meeple for modeling purposes? I know everyone fawns over the
      game, but those Carcassonne meeples are just too squat. Thankfully
      it appears Dave took some of the squat out of them, but still can't
      we have non-phantasmed meeples? And besides the Europa/Sumera
      meeples come in both sexes!

      Alright, alright I'm done. <Shields up Mr. Sulu!>

      Mark

      P.S. I DO LIKE THE LOGO! Kudos to Dave F for creating it for us.
      Lord knows I couldn't.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic