34114Pete's B'Day celebration / next Framingcon

  • muttstain2
    Jun 19, 2014
      We will be doing something to celebrate Pete's birthday next Friday evening the 27th.
      Suggestions have ranged from a Drive-in (Mendon or Leicester), dinner, gaming, or some combiantion.
      For now, save the date. If you have a preference as to what you want (or don't want) to do, please let me know.
      I am also looking to schedule the next Framigcon in August either the weekend of the 15th-17th or the 22nd-24th. If you have a preference, please let me know as soon as possible. No guarantees, but I will try to accommodate as many of you as I can...