33965Searching for Unity might be dangerous

  • Michael Taylor
    Jan 31, 2014
      Not certain who to address this one to, but a friend who I introduced to Unity was in turn telling others and introducing it by showing them the website. He googled “Unity Games” found unity games.org listed 3rd down and clicked the link. Next thing you know he gets the message  "warning visiting this web site may harm your computer

      Needless to say, I tried it and sure enough got the same message. We both use Chrome so I don’t know if it shows the same elsewhere, but it shouldn’t matter.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic