33949PSG Gaming this tuesday!

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Jan 26, 2014
      Hi Everybody...

      I hope everyone had a great time at Unity Games. I know I did. And
      inevitably, like a good drug, board-gaming just makes me want more of it...

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Felix