33915It's like the Unity Games Jumpstart area, but on BGG and active now!

  • Nate Meyer
    Jan 22, 2014
      I tried to send this out earlier and I didn't get a copy, so I don't think it went through.  If it did, I apologize and am not trying to spam the list.

      In an effort to help Unity gamers find other people to play games with before they show up (to ensure that they get to play a certain game or a certain game with a certain number and level of experience of player etc.) I set up this geeklist http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/168894/item/3041584#it... where people can list a game they want to play, the number of players they want to play with, their experience level, and a time to meet.

      I recommend it for everyone (from first time Unity gamers to the grizzled veterans) who wants to play a specific game, wants to join in with others playing a game, or just wants to ensure that you have a specific game or two set up before you show up.

      Hopefully people will find it useful.

      See you all there!

      Nate
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic