33890RE: TotalCon 28

  • punkin312
    Jan 19, 2014

      Hi Jeff,

      For me- I have only been to Total Con 1 time being last year. I had gotten a few gen tickets for random events I might stumble upon and I signed up for maybe two tourneys. I mostly went for the open gaming. I had no problem finding people to play opening gaming with. Sometimes you have to work a little bit harder since it is not as obviously meant for open gaming but if I wanted to play a game of seasons I would walk around the room asking if anyone was avail or going to the desk with the game library to find people to play games with. It really wasnt that difficult to find people to play with. I know a bunch of people going but they like different games than me and plan to sit and play in tourney's so I really didn't know a lot of people. But- you make friends and teach and learn a lot of games.

      all in all I had a great time and am excited to do it again this year.

      Steph

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic