33840PSG Back in the new year!

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Jan 5, 2014
      Hi Everybody...

      As I mentioned earlier, there will be game night this week and next
      week. Then we continue on our two week schedule. If you want to
      pre-order Unity Games tickets, you can do so at either one of these events.

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Year End Summary:
      644 games played. (!)
      297 distinct games played
      110 new to me games.
      48.1% of my collection played this year.
      1.7% of my collection remains unplayed (Mostly very new games)
      34 New games entered the collection this year including quite a few new
      ones this month
      415 Games owned
      216 expansions owned.