33760RE: Large board game lot for sale, $100, Nashua

  • loriengreen
    Oct 20, 2013

      Sold pending pickup.

      ---In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, <unity_games@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      We need to free up some space, so we're selling off some board games (you know how it goes). Priced fairly at $100, and we don't want to split up the lot.  The games are:

      1. World of Warcraft
      2. World of Warcraft Burning Crusade expansion
      3. World of Warcraft Shadow of War expansion
      4. Descent
      5. StarCraft
      6. For Sale
      7. Star Wars X-Wing Miniature Game
      8. Island Fortress, sealed with Kickstarter bonus cards
      9. Mr. Jack
      10. Medici vs. Strozzi
      11. Dracula
      12. Blue Moon 2-player game
      13. Blue Moon 4 expansions (The Khind, The Terra, The Mimix, and The Aqua)

      Overall the games are in very good shape.  The big box games' boxes are torn, though. All the World of Warcraft expansions have been put in the big box.

      Picture: http://www.boardgamemovie.com/pics/boardgames-unity.jpg

      We're in Nashua, NH, come pick 'em up! :)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic