33720Re: [Unity_Games] RE: Unity Games 20

  • Tery Noseworthy
    Sep 25, 2013
      We will talk to the hotel about that, but since we don't guarantee a large block of rooms (most people are local and do not stay), there may not be a huge discount. The hotel rooms for that weekend currently range from about $120 with a AAA discount to $160, depending on what you want.

      Tery

      On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM, <michael.tutt@...> wrote:

      Will there be a group rate code for the hotel?

      ---In unity_games@yahoogroups.com, <adamsmiles@...> wrote:

      Unity Games 20 will be returning to the Danvers Doubletree Hotel on Saturday January 25, 2014.

      We will update the website and start collecting registration payments in the fall.

      "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic