33694Re: [Unity_Games] Western Mass Game Group

  • daveredsox@aol.com
    Sep 4, 2013
      Do you play 18xx games?

      I live mprimarily in Florida, but am in Central Ma. Regularly. We have a small group that meet some Saturdays.

      Feel free to call me to chat-508-864-3967

      Dave Lionett

      Michael Majorowski <mmajorowski@...> wrote:

      Hello, I recently moved from Quincy Ma, right outside of Boston, to Palmer Ma, aka Middle Earth and I am looking to start a game group with folks near the Springfield/Sturbridge/Worcester area. Any one interested?

      Regards,
      Michael Majorowski
      617-985-0298

      <*> Your email settings: