33644Re: [Unity_Games] Game recommendations

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Jul 24, 2013
      Going down my owned list of lighter games:

      Cheeky Monkey.
      Exxtra (Republished as Excape)
      FITS
      Mamma Mia (Requires memory which makes kids better than adults)
      10 Days series
      King of Tokyo
      Dominion.

      I strongly second the Carcassonne H&G suggestion.