      From: Brian Little <xevo1979@...>
      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:43 AM
      Subject: [Unity_Games] Re: Netrunner: this Friday at FNC

      Hey everyone!

      Netrunner is a really fantastic game and I am excited to hopefully meet new
      players and will be bringing a couple of extra decks in order to teach
      people the game and give anyone who needs it a nice and easy introduction
      to what can be a daunting set of mechanics if you try to figure it all out
      on your own. We will be meeting every two weeks, so even if you can't make
      it out this time we hope to see you on August 2nd also at 6:30!

      --Brian