33628Porter Square Gaming

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Jul 14, 2013
      Hi Everybody...

      I've been told by a few people that at this time of the year the heat
      keeps people away. Be assured, I have A.C. and it will remain on
      throughout any hot gaming days.

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

    • Show all 188 messages in this topic