33615Summer Sizzler, July 14th, Mainfield MA

  • rhk_1
    Jun 27, 2013
      For those who cannot wait another 7 months, the folks from Totalcon will be hosting a game day coming up on Sunday July 14th 8a-10pm at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, MA. Join us for some Summer Sizzling Fun which will feature open gaming, boardgame demos, role-playing and some miniature games. The boardgames will have the same approach as Unity Games. We'll have open gaming, demos and tables for your games around the walls of the ballroom.

      Pre-reg is $10. To Pre-register please go to the paypal site and make payment of $10.00 per person to webregistration@.... Please indicate in the note section the name and type of games each person is signing up for. Any questions please contact registration@.... PRE-REG ENDS FRIDAY JULY 12.
      At the door $15.

      Anyone who would like to run a demo, contact me and I'll add you to the list.

      Board Game Demos:

      9am
      Stone Age - Charlie
      Terra Mystica - Matt
      Dr Who - Francis
      Lords of Waterdeep - Rob

      11:30am
      Revolution - Bruce
      Archipelago - Larry

      1pm
      Talisman - Ben
      Powergrid - Mongo

      2pm
      Keyflower - Rich
      Munchkin - Michelle
      Founding Fathers - Bob

      Check out the website for role playing and miniature events.

      http://www.totalcon.com/GameDay.html

      And don't forget Saturday July 13th: We are pleased to announce a cross-promotional effort with the New England Privateers! They will be at the Holiday Inn on Saturday July 13th so we are extending an invitation to you to join them for some world class miniature gaming. They are holding an Open New England Team Tournament and all are welcomed. Please visit their website for full
      details/pricing/times/tournament rules/etc!!

      http://neprivateers.com/?p=682
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic