33582Re: Anyone going to Gencon?

  • jasivak2012
    Jun 2, 2013
      I'll be there! Have been going for a number of years so I'm now focused on trying new (to me) games or old favorites. I have pre-registered for those games for most of the time and only have sporadic times available for free play. However, if you have not preregistered, don't worry as there is so much to do there ... so much that you will never be bored. And the vendor floor will keep you buys and trying new games.

      I'll be there all 4 days.

      Joe