33559Re: [Unity_Games] Moving game sale

  • Bill Goode
    May 25, 2013
      Ran, The Caucasus Campaign, and The Spanish Civil War are all still
      available. I can set those aside on top of Age of Steam for you.

      Anime Boston is at Hynes Convention Center, correct? I could meet you
      around the Pru tomorrow when I get out of work if you'd like. Thursday or
      Friday next week will work as well if you don't feel like carrying the
      games around with you tomorrow.

      Bill