33539NESFA open house gameday on 5/18

  • Bill
    May 13, 2013
      I do apologize for the late notice (incredibly busy the last few weeks).
      The next open house gameday at the NESFA Clubhouse is on May 18th. The Address is 504 Medford Street in Somerville. Start time is noon and it will end no earlier than midnight.
      You can take the 80, 89, or 100 bus lines or, if you are driving, please email me for options.

      NESFA has all kinds of games for all ages and tastes. Short, long, easy, hard, it's all here. There are even video games.

      As always, there is absolutely no cost to play. You simply come in and play. There are GMs on hand to teach you how to play a game and if you have a game you'd like to play, please bring it as they're always willing to learn how to play other games.

      Hope to see you there.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic