      From: Felix A Rodriguez <far3@...>
      Subject: [Unity_Games] Porter Square Gaming!
      To: psg-list@...
      Date: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 7:16 PM

      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland

      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square

      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends

      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and

      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      - Felix