33470A Great Place for Gaming and Gamers

  • madcapmartini
    Mar 3, 2013
      Hello Unity members,

      A short time ago, I posted here about an event at Friendly Neighborhood Comics in Bellingham. I wanted to follow up with you and let you know more about the store.

      Ernie and John have worked very hard to make FNC a place that welcomes board gamers and provides them with a clean and comfortable place to play. There is weekly gaming on Tues. and Thurs. nights, with special events planned on occasional Mondays. Ernie also spends a good deal of time and energy coordinating community literacy events with local schools and libraries.

      If you haven't checked out the store yet, I encourage you to do so. You can also join the FNC Gaming Guild on BGG where all of the gaming events hosted by FNC will be posted.

      Thanks for reading. I thought this was a resource worth sharing with other gamers.

      Happy gaming!

      -Mat Thomsen
      (madcapmartini on BGG)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic