33466Team Hull Breach returns to FRAGS Thursday night Feb 28th

  • muttstain2
    Feb 24, 2013
      The weather kept them away from FRAMINGCON, but Team Hull Breach will be
      returning this week to demo the new version of their game, currently on

      They have streamlined the rules, adjusted some of the play mechanics, and
      are ready to take off with the latest version of their deck building combat

      If you have been thinking of attending a FRAGS event, this would be a good
      week to come by and check us out. I'd like to show support for local game
      designers, and hope to have a good attendance.

      As it does every Thursday, gaming starts at 7:30.

      For more info and the address, feel free to email me.