33419Re: Catan in Sudbury, MA

  • das_ninj4
    Jan 31, 2013
      Here is a question that applies to all parties involved with this meet.

      Should we grab dinner before-hand or will there be some type of delivery order placed after arriving?

      I do not mind either way. Just curious about the protocol, since I do not want to leave the gaming early if I am starving.

      das_ninja

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "felinus2011" wrote:

      > We will be hosting a game night on Tuesday February 5th, in Rt. 27 in Sudbury, 7pm (msg me or John L. for address). A very central area in between Sudbury, Marlborough, Hudson and Maynard. It is not a regularly schedule game (at least not yet) - just a one time get-together to meet people around the area, play a few games. I am sure we can figure out what is best for future games after we know what kinds of games we like and what kind of days / locations are preferred.
      >
      > We have copies of most of the games you mentioned (Catan, 7 wonders, Agricola, etc). But feel free to bring your own copy.
      >
      > I know some of us in the list would prefer weekend games. We will most probably try that as well at some point in the very near future. I would prefer to avoid conflicting with other regularly scheduled games in the close vicinity. Part of the idea is meeting people that you would like to invite them to the other regularly schedule games as well.
      >
      > Contact info:
      >
      > jose anes gmail com
      > facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jose.anes
      > +1 508 361 1096