33386Re: Catan in Sudbury, MA

  • das_ninj4
    Jan 28, 2013
      Hey guys,

      I live in Marlborough and may be interested in joining if it is the right night. I am a big fan of Power Grid, 7Wonders, and the like but I started out with Settlers. I just learned how to play Agricola and several other games at Unity on Saturday and am open to learning even more. I also have a decent, ever-growing library of games.

      Any ideas on what the schedule will be?

      das_ninja

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "bfoot" wrote:

      > Hi - I'm the John L. from Sudbury that Jose mentioned. I'd also be up for some Catan. That makes 3 right there with Chip as a possible 4th. I'm not sure what other games you like, but between Jose and me we've got a pretty good sized collection, so let us know if there's anything else you'd like to play (or learn) in addition to Catan. (For example, Jose taught me Alien Frontiers at UG and it was a lot of fun. I think it would appeal to a Catan fan!)
      >
      > Also, if there's anybody else in the Sudbury area who's interested in establishing a regular game group, please contact me.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > John
      >

      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ThinzarN" wrote:
      > >
      > > I wonder is there anyone who wants to play Catan in Sudbury, MA or near by area..

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic