33383Re: Catan in Sudbury, MA

  • ThinzarN
    Jan 28, 2013
      Hi John L, Jose,

      Thanks for your reply..and useful tips.

      We were at the UG-Denver. I am sorry that I missed your email. So didn't get a chance to meet with you over there.
      We played Agricola, Legendary, Hobbit (don't like it though), Seven wonder with leader expension.

      Me and my Husband, Zaw and son, Ray play Catan/Seven Wonders/Agricola a lot.
      Sometimes friends from other cities came to our place and have game nights.
      Would be nice if we can have a group in Sudbury, make the commute better.
      We live in South Sudbury, off Landham road. I work in WA, My husband work in WestBorogh..

      Perhaps we can arrange to meet at one weekend in Sudbury. Week day nights are hard for us to meet.. except Friday/s.

      My son is 9 and he is pretty good at above mentioned games.. if you have family member/s with that age .. perhaps they can also have some games together.

      I am sorry we can communicate via email (mnyun@...)..
      I frequently check my emails.
      I don't have text messaging on my phone.

      Thanks,
      Thinzar
      978 443 0187 (home)

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "felinus2011" wrote:

      > I like to play Catan and I live in Sudbury.
      >
      > You may also want to consider reaching out to Charles "Chip" B. He hosts a gaming group on the south part of Maynard, MA that is very convenient for Sudbury players. I would imagine they may play Catan once in a while, as well as many other board games. Their usual days are Sunday nights. He is very friendly and helpful. If he doesn't respond to this post, PM me with your e-mail address and I will ask him to contact you.
      >
      > Another guy (John L.) and myself have thought of looking for more people to play board games in Sudbury. We are both located on the north side of Maynard Rd, Sudbury, MA. We have floated the idea of Tuesday nights around.
      >
      > I also think that the FRAGS group meets on Thursdays in Framingham, and they probably play Catan once in a while. They post their schedule on this board regularly.
      >
      > I will be at Unity Games today. If you are going, I would happily play a game of Catan with you. Even if you do not have time for a Catan game, it would be nice to say hello. Text me to the mobile number below if you go to Unity (or feel free to call any time).
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Jose
      > +1 508 361 1096
      >

      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ThinzarN" wrote:
      > >
      > > I wonder is there anyone who wants to play in Catan in Sudbury, MA or near by area on weekend.
      > > Thanks,

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic