33382Re: Catan in Sudbury, MA

  • ThinzarN
    Jan 28, 2013
      Hi John L, Jose,

      Thanks for your reply..and useful tips.

      We were at the UG-Denver. I am sorry that I missed your email. So didn't get a chance to meet with you over there.
      We played Agricola, Legendary, Hobbit (don't like it though), Seven wonder with leader expension.

      Me and my Husband, Zaw and son, Ray play Catan/Seven Wonders/Agricola a lot.
      Sometimes friends from other cities came to our place and have game nights.
      Would be nice if we can have a group in Sudbury, make the commute better.
      We live in South Sudbury, off Landham road. I work in WA, My husband work in WestBorogh..

      Perhaps we can arrange to meet at one weekend in Sudbury. Week day nights are hard for us to meet.. except Friday/s.

      My son is 9 and he is pretty good at above mentioned games.. if you have family member/s with that age .. perhaps they can also have some games together.

      I am sorry we can communicate via email (mnyun@...)..
      I frequently check my emails.
      I don't have text messaging on my phone.

      Thanks,
      Thinzar
      978 443 0187 (home)

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "bfoot" wrote:

      > Hi - I'm the John L. from Sudbury that Jose mentioned. I'd also be up for some Catan. That makes 3 right there with Chip as a possible 4th. I'm not sure what other games you like, but between Jose and me we've got a pretty good sized collection, so let us know if there's anything else you'd like to play (or learn) in addition to Catan. (For example, Jose taught me Alien Frontiers at UG and it was a lot of fun. I think it would appeal to a Catan fan!)
      >
      > Also, if there's anybody else in the Sudbury area who's interested in establishing a regular game group, please contact me.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > John
      >

      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ThinzarN" wrote:
      > >
      > > I wonder is there anyone who wants to play Catan in Sudbury, MA or near by area..

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic