33148Re: [Unity_Games] When is Unity Games 2013?

  • Jeff Fournier
    Nov 9, 2012
      From July 26th:

      "Unity Games 19 will take place from 9 AM to Midnight on Saturday January
      26, 2013 in Danvers, MA.

      We're going to wait until the fall to update the website and start
      collecting pre-payment for attendance.

      So those of you who need advance notice to make travel plans or to get time
      off from work, you've got exactly 6 months advance notice.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

      -Adam
      For the UG Steerage Committee "

      More recent posts hint that they're finalizing details and the website
      before opening up registration very shortly...