33142Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Unity Games 2013 - any preliminary word yet?

  • Tery Noseworthy
    Nov 5, 2012
      It's at the Doubletree by Hilton in Danvers.

      DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore 50 Ferncroft Road, Danvers,
      Massachusetts, 01923, USA TEL: 1-978-777-2500

      (for those of you that know the area it was formerly the Sheraton Ferncroft
      and is right next to Coco Key Water resort).

      Tery

      --
      "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman