32503Porter Square Gaming

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Jan 1, 2012
      Hi Everybody...

      A new year arrives... Which of course means more games!

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L, Josh, Elisa,
      Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess K,
      Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda,
      Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy,
      Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don
      M., David H, Diana M, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N, Aaron, Alison C, Joel
      F, Juan, Ted V, Oliver, Kai, Grant, Eric, Ata, Greg, Chris, Will, Scott
      N, Remo. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.