31776Re: [Unity_Games] Re: UG on Facebook

  • Nate Meyer
    Feb 2, 2011
      Speaking of summer sessions, I know that in Illinois (where I lived for the
      past 6 years) public schools have to make their facilities available for
      public use when the school isn't using them (because they are publicly
      funded and all). This is probably true for Massachusetts schools as well.
      In Illinois the groups that use them usually just have to pay for a building
      rep to open/lock up the school and oversee the event and sometimes pay a
      fairly reasonable rental/electricity use fee as well as follow school rules
      (no smoking, drinking, or real guns on the premises--foam guns, probably
      okay). If you are interested it would probably be possible to rent a public
      school's gym or cafeteria and tables for a summer session somewhere near the
      Boston area (or even better near Worcester!) for a reasonable amount. Just
      an idea since UG 17 was so awesome!

      --Nate