31771RE: [Unity_Games] Re: UG on Facebook

  • Adam Smiles
    Feb 1, 2011
      While it is possible that there may be a summer UG, it is not likely. The problem is that given the size of the event, we are now using facilities that often host weddings. In the winter, there is a much lower demand for the ballroom space. In the summer, the hotel would much rather host an event where they can serve everyone a $40 a plate sit down dinner instead of a $5 sandwich.

      Also as far as keeping in touch with the group, you can subscribe to the UG guild on the geek. It doesn't get much traffic outside of the big Unity Games events.

      -Adam