31767Re: UG on Facebook

  • uniquenamessuck
    Jan 31, 2011
      Hi,

      I was wondering if there was a mailing list or similar if I just wanted to get information and updates about the Unity Games events (17, 18, 19, 20, etc...). I've missed one or two events in the past just because I didn't know. It's actually only by chance that I remember to check (and inform 7-10 other friends who show up when I inform them).

      Would the Facebook group be a better option for me? There's a lot of other stuff going on in this group (and my own life) that I don't really have time to follow.

      I would love to see an email upon the announcement of Unity Games 18. Am I the only one?

      Thanks,

      -Shawn