31586RE: [Unity_Games] Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers

  • greebz
    Jan 10, 2011
      Maybe if you tried giving your undying admiration?

      From: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Adam Smiles
      Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 9:43 PM
      To: unity_games@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Unity_Games] Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers

      I guess the dying admiration of the steerage comittee isn't worth what it
      used to be.

      We got some volunteers, but we still need a few more people to help run our
      registration and information table.

      If you can help out, please let me know.

      Thanks.

      -Adam

      > To: unity_games@yahoogroups.com <mailto:unity_games%40yahoogroups.com>
      > From: adamsmiles@... <mailto:adamsmiles%40hotmail.com>
      > Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 09:36:58 -0500
      > Subject: [Unity_Games] Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers
      >

      > We're looking for some volunteers to help run the front table at Unity
      Games 17.

      > If you sign-up to help with a 1 hour timeslot (1 small hour out of a
      MASSIVE day of gaming!) we are offering a $5 discount to this event (that
      is, you'll get $5 back if you're already prepaid). Plus you will get the
      dying admiration of the Unity Games steerage committee.

      > If you sign-up to help with a 90 minute timeslot, this event is free for
      you! Plus the dying admiration part...

      > We need help from 11AM on. If you can help, please contact me at
      adamsmiles@... <mailto:adamsmiles%40hotmail.com> and let me know
      what timeslot works best for you (and a backup timeslot please so I can have
      a little flexibility when scheduling volunteers... I'll have all timeslots
      nailed down and firm a few days before the event).