31558Unity Games 17 - Front Table Volunteers

  • Adam Smiles
    Jan 1, 2011
      We're looking for some volunteers to help run the front table at Unity Games 17.

      If you sign-up to help with a 1 hour timeslot (1 small hour out of a MASSIVE day of gaming!) we are offering a $5 discount to this event (that is, you'll get $5 back if you're already prepaid). Plus you will get the dying admiration of the Unity Games steerage committee.

      If you sign-up to help with a 90 minute timeslot, this event is free for you! Plus the dying admiration part...

      We need help from 11AM on. If you can help, please contact me at adamsmiles@... and let me know what timeslot works best for you (and a backup timeslot please so I can have a little flexibility when scheduling volunteers... I'll have all timeslots nailed down and firm a few days before the event).

      Thanks for helping make this another great event - volunteers rock!

      -Adam
      http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm