31440Unity Games 17 - January 29, 2011

  • Adam Smiles
    Nov 16, 2010
      Unity Games 17 is just 2 and a half months away!!!!

      Help us out and save yourself some money by pre-paying for the event.

      The UG website is updated with all the information you need about Unity Games 17, including how to pre-pay for the event and a link to pay by paypal.

      Event Details and Prepay Info: http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvii/ugxvii.htm

      If your local game group has a group of people who are interested in attending UG17, but don't have access to paypal, please contact me and we'll see about finding a pre-pay collector for your group.

      -Adam
      http://www.unitygames.org