31083RE: [Unity_Games] Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS), Friday, June 9th, 7PM-12AM

  • pizio.gaming
    Jun 10, 2010
      Perhaps I should read the group before posting. It seems the super
      efficient Scott H has already posted a BOGS notice. I have also started
      putting up a Facebook event if you are interested. I will probably do this
      another month or two to see if there is sufficient demand.
      http://www.facebook.com/spizio?v=app_2344061033&ref=name#!/event.php?eid=128
      056703886784&index=1

      I too picked up a few games off the discount table last month.

      I'm thinking of bringing Washington's War in case it stays Scott & Scott,
      Dommion with Alchemy, RfTG with the new expansion and Leaping Lemmings.
      Possibly Fossil as well. Anything you can suggest for me to bring?

      Scott Pizio

      -- Edgar Allan Poe