3059533 games for $100 or best offer...

  • Joe Huber
    Jan 31, 2010
      I'm not up to selling games individually, so I'll make this simple:
      I'm selling 33 different games and expansions for $100, or the best
      reasonable offer I receive between now and Friday.

      Some games are new, some used. Generally, they're in good condition,
      with nothing more than shelf wear; I've tried to note any exceptions.

      So just what is included?

      Pandemic
      Pandemic: On The Brink
      Aquadukt
      Canaletto
      Das letzte Paradies
      Robotory
      Conquer Your Market
      High Spirits Game (one split corner)
      Bean Trader
      Mr. President
      Strand Cup
      Star Wars Clash of the Lightsabers
      Saga
      Saturday Night at the Demo Derby (box in poor shape; the components
      are in good shape)
      Majority
      Coup d'etat
      Jumpin' (Sackson collection)
      Robber Knights
      Dancing Dice
      Tuchulcha
      Lucca Citta
      Bohnanza Fan Edition
      Jericho
      Hell Rails 2nd Perdition
      Die 1 Million
      The Great Railroad Game
      Doop
      Relationship Tightrope
      It's Mine
      Nottingham
      Auf & Ab
      Chrononauts
      Wizard (metal tin edition)

      Email me if interested; first to offer $100, or first to offer the
      highest (reasonable) offer, gets the package.

      Joe