30431GSG 01/05 in Cumberland

  • Phil Alberg
    Jan 3, 2010
      I will be hosting the next session of the Guy Stuff Gamers (GSG) at my
      home in Cumberland, RI on Tuesday, 05-Jan. As usual, the gaming will
      start at 6:30pm and end some time between 10-11pm. We will be
      ordering food from Angelo's.

      Please let me know if you will be attending, and if you need directions.

      BTW:
      Dave.B has been named RPG Geek of the Week. Please send him your
      congrats and ask him a few questions here:

      http://rpg.geekdo.com/thread/479658/rpg-geek-of-the-week-1-dave-bernazzani-wavemotion

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "When the whole world fits inside of your arms
      Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?"
      - Jack Johnson

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia