      From: Muttstain@...
      To: Muttstain@...
      Sent: Fri, Dec 11, 2009 2:41 pm
      Subject: FRAGS the next 3 weeks / Hearts tonite / P & K New Year's party

      Happy holidays to all.

      A final reminder that with Pat and Paul out of town, I am hosting Cancellation Hearts tonight. Meet at Casa Brasil for dinner at 6:30, or my house at 7:30 for cards.

      FRAGS will be held as normal next week. We will have a small going away party for Anja for those who can not make her big party on the 19th (Trina should be sending out an email with details on this later today). On the 17th, will also have our traditional holiday gift swap. I have personal gifts for all of the regulars (and random stuff for anyone else who happens to show up). Feel free to bring gifts (or not) for whoever you want. Please DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED to bring anything. Your presence is enough of a gift (most of you, anyway).

      On Christmas Eve, FRAGS will be held normally, IF ENOUGH PEOPLE are available. As with Thanksgiving night (when we actually had 12 people), I will ask for RSVP's to make sure there will be at least 4. Assuming I get enough response, I will send out a confirmation. From that point on, feel free to come even if you did not RSVP.

      For one of the few times in recent memory,.FRAGS will be canceled the following Thursday as Pete and Kim will be having their annual New Year's eve party in Springfield. Pete asked me to let everyone know. For more detailed info, please email them. I am happy to carpool if someone needs a ride out there.

      As a reminder, I am collecting for Unity Games on Feb 6th. You can pay me $12 in advance or pay $15 at the door. There is still plenty of time to get in on this event. It's like FRAGS but 20 times bigger.

      Lastly, someone left a white cap here a few weeks ago. It has a "C" logo (I think from the Chicago Bears.)

      That's it for now. I tried to pare down my list for this email, so if you think you should have gotten it and didn't I apologize (likewise if you got it and have no idea why).

      Hope to see most of you some time over the next few weeks.

      -Matt