30336Porter Square Gaming - goodbye 2009!

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Dec 6, 2009
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      This will be the last game night of the year. I'm off on vacation during
      the holidays so the next one will be on the 5th of January.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy
      S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey,
      Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N,
      Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob
      F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana M, James A, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N,
      David B, Aaron, Alison C. E-mail me if you want to start or stop
      receiving these messages.