30252FW: Gaming for giving 4

  • Harald Henning
    Nov 6 9:29 AM
      A worthwhile cause and fun to boot!

      From: john forish [mailto:forishj@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 12:22 PM
      To: forishj@...
      Subject: Gaming for giving 4

      Please forward this to all the gamers you know.

      Tomorrow November 7th, come to the game convention that plays games for
      charity! We will be raising money and toys for Toys for Tots and local toy
      banks. $10 entrance fee or an unwrapped toy worth $15 or more.

      Come play from 10:00am to 9:30pm at our location -
      Shepherd Salem lodge No. 78
      130 Church Street Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770

      Please at least try to stop by and drop off a donation or toy.

      We believe raising money doesn't have to be dull. We are dedicated to
      raising money for charities and having fun at the same time! Come play some
      games with us. Have fun and help people!