29993Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Looking to try Combat Commander: Europe/Pacific

  • Bill Goode
    Aug 12, 2009
      Just a "bump" for the subject, since there haven't been any replies in
      the few days since this. Also, I'm not sure that my initial reply ever
      actually got posted to Unity as it never showed up in my inbox...

      I live in Boston and am moving to Brookline next month. I don't have a
      car, so my travel options are limited by where the T and buses go.

      Again, I'd really like to give CC: E/J a try before dropping money on
      it, so if anyone is willing, drop me a line.

      Bill