29901RE: [Unity_Games] date and location for Unity?

  • Adam Smiles
    Jul 13, 2009
      Well, it is more than 6 months away, but less then 7.

      The hotel was already booked for a number of weekends. Between Jan 1 and the start of the February school vacations, they only had 3 Saturdays where the entire ballroom was available for the whole day.