29807Wargaming / Miniature tables for sale

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Jun 1 11:25 AM
      Hello -

      Storage space issues are forcing us to find new homes for several miniature tables. These are 3-D terrain tables in various sizes, ranging from about 3'x3' to 4'x6'. They are crafted with a wood frame base (which could be removed) and carved, textured, painted Styrofoam (green and brown). I can send sample pictures to anybody interested.

      We are asking $40 per large table, which is significantly less than the price of raw materials and transportation was for them. They may need some touch-up repair of the surface from being in storage. We can deliver in a pickup truck if desired, but you’d have to pay for our roundtrip (gas at 10mi/gal and time at $10/hr).

      Thanks
      Harald