29366FS: Closet Cleaning - UG XV Edition

  • Craig Massey
    Jan 31, 2009
      I realize that the list has been inundated with sales, auctions and trades, but please bear with me and peruse one more.

      All of the following are available for delivery at UG XV. There's new, old, out of print, and lots of good deals. I'm open to offers on multiple games. All games are opened, played and are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Happy shopping!

      Alexandros (Winning Moves) - $10
      Battle Cry (Avalon Hill) - $60
      Battlelore (Days of Wonder) - $50
      Bszzzz (Zoch) - $4
      Chang Cheng (Z-Man) - $30
      Comuni (Tenki Games/Elfinwerks) - $25
      Der Prestel Schlossgarten (Prestel) - $10
      Descent: Journeys In the Dark (Fantasy Flight) - $60
      Dracula (Rio Grande Games) - $5
      Goa (Rio Grande Games) - $60
      Hector & Achilles (Phalanx) - $5
      Hell Rail: 2nd Perdition (Galloglass Games) - $10
      Industria (Queen - Sealed) - $10
      Khronos (Matagot) - $30
      Knockout (TM Spiele) - $5
      Krakow 1325 (Geode Games) - $30
      Magna Grecia (Rio Grande) - $30
      Ming Dynastie (HiG) - $10
      New World: A Carcassonne Game (Rio Grande Games - $15
      Secret of the Tombs (Rio Grande) - $4
      Trendy (Speil Spass - Sealed) - $10
      Volldampf (TM Spiele) - $60

      Best,