28975RE: [Unity_Games] Unity Games, January 2009

  • Adam Smiles
    Oct 14, 2008
      You are correct that the weekend before the Superbowl is our preferred date. However, we need to work with the dates that are available to us at the hotel. We are currently in negotiations to secure a place for Unity Games 15. Once we have all the details hammered out and a contract signed, we'll make an official announcement about the event.

      -Adam

      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.comFrom: toddc2@...: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:45:34 +0000Subject: [Unity_Games] Unity Games, January 2009

      Just wanted to see if any dates have been determined. In the past it has been the weekend before the Superbowl, which would be Jan 24, 2009, but I wanted to see if anything has been determined yet.Thanks!Todd