27896Games for sale! Silly low price Command and Colors included

  • Adam Green
    Oct 14, 2007
      I have 2 kids under 2 years old and I don't game anymore. I'm selling all these games as one lot for $50. I will not break up the lot, or negotiate. I live in Nashua and will go as far as Chelmsford for pickup. But if I get multiple buyers I will take the first one I see that will come to my house in Nashua. I could arrange pickup today. I don't care if you resell these games for more money. Don't be bashful if I see this lot on Unity for more money I'll be happy for you. I work 60 hrs a week and I don't have time.

      Here we go

      Palazzo
      Louis XIV
      Dvonn
      Fifth Avenue
      Traders of Genoa
      Hansa
      Industrial Waste
      Carcassonne-the City
      Attika
      Dungeon Twister
      Dungeon Twister Paladins and Dragons expansion
      Commands and Colors Ancients

      All these games are in great shape, some never played. I don't feel like counting bits so this is as is but I'm very sure everything is complete.