2787Re: [Unity_Games] New poll for Unity_Games

  • Pitt Crandlemire
    Dec 26, 2000
      At 12:35 PM 12/26/00 -0500, Mark Edwards wrote:
      > Pitt you cheating scum! You can't do that. San Marco isn't even out

      Sure it is. It's been available since 12/14, I believe.

      >There's rules about "insider info" in the UG charter somewhere.

      You know me, Mark. I'm always trying to get "inside"...

      > And besides, what are you trying to get across with your reply? "None
      of the below". You mean you listed 10 games, but none of them are the best
      game? "My Best of 2000 starts with San Marco". But your best starts with
      San Marco?

      I listed my 10 best of 2000 in order, with San Marco being number 1.

      > Color me confused!

      And this is news?

    • Show all 41 messages in this topic