27637Re: [Unity_Games] Great interview about Unity Games with Dave

  • Mark Edwards
    Aug 7, 2007
      At 08:37 AM 8/7/2007, Dave Bernazzani wrote:

      >On 8/7/07, Preston Fuller
      ><<mailto:preacher4hire%40yahoo.com>preacher4hire@...> wrote:
      > > Thought I would share this interview I heard with Dave about the
      > > history and future of Unity Games. Good job Dave!
      > >
      > > <http://www.littlewoodencubist.com/>http://www.littlewoodencubist.com/
      >
      >Thanks Preston - I had a great time doing the interview with Charley
      >and it was very conversational and relaxed. Charley puts on a good
      >podcast about boardgaming - people should check it out!

      Friendship through gaming?!? MY ASS!!!

      We don't use that phrase anymore because now there's the appended bit.
      Someday Charley I'll tell you the *real* story behind Unity Games. Heheheh.

      Great interview guys. It's got me all psyched up for Saturday!

      "Sokath, his eyes uncovered"